- Getting started
- Introducing happiness
- Main Activity Download Center
- 10 Minutes for Happiness (quick tasks)
- Happiness Haiku (consolidation)
- 5 photos (A savoring task with student projects)
- Song/lip dub (Marc's Ss): Pharrell William's HAPPY
- Activities from other teachers
- Don't laugh at me
- Videos of Marc's Talks
- Bookshelf (NEW books listed)
- NUFS MA TESOL task page
- English Firsthand syllabus tie-in
- Monk for a Month (mindfulness)
- JETA 2014
- MICELT PowerPoint downloads
- Contact me
- InnovationsPosPsych downloads
- Positive Psychology in SLA (book)
- Nov 20, 2016 mini-conference
- NEW BOOK
the conference was a great success. Thanks to everyone who came. HERE is a short video from Alison Nemoto about it.
Sarah Mercer's session: HERE is a PDF of Sarah's session. No handout needed.
Marc Helgesen's handouts: 20+ PosPsych ELT activities and 16 ways to use PERMA Marc's PowerPoint is in two parts because of size: Part 1
Joseph Falout's handout: Positive Power of Past Selves And HERE is a PDF of Joe's Powerpoint.
Tim Murphey's handout Bilingual Songlets.
Dom Jones' poster. Emotional Hostage Rescue - when good is bad & bad is good
Cory Koby: Happiness Is... A Warm Pen
Kyle Maclauchlan's poster: English Enhanced - Reach the Unreachable Learner
Jason Walter's youtube video: Selling Positive Psychology to a Skeptical Colleague
Jess Zoni Upton's youtube video: 10 minutes for happiness